2″ Sch40 ASTM A53 A106 Grade B Carbon Seamless Steel Pipe
Seamless Pipe is usually made from a solid round metal billet which is heated and pushed or pulled over a form until the material is shaped into a hollow tube. Seamless Pipe is then finished to dimensional and wall thickness specifications.Seamless Pipe is mostly used to carry high pressure gas or fluid within the Oil, Gas, Filtration, Refrigeration, Refining, Petrochemical and Offshore Industries.
1.Chemical Component Analysis
2. Mechanical Properties
4. Exterior Size Inspection
6.Other test as customer requirement.
- Hydrostatic Testing:Inspection test pressures produce a stress in the pipe wall equal to 60% of specified minimum yield strength (SMYS) at room temperature. Maximum pressures are not to exceed 2,500 psi for NPS 3 and under, and 2,800 psi for the larger sizes. Pressure is maintained for no less than 5 seconds.
- Mechanical Tests:
- Tensile Test: Either transverse or longitudinal are acceptable for NPS 8 and larger
- Tensile tests smaller than NPS 8: Longitudinal testing only
- Flattening Test: NPS 2 and larger
- Bending Test (cold): NPS 2 and under
Process Of Seamless Pipe
1. More than 10 years of sales experience
2. Product exported more than 150 countries
3. Arrange to produce according yo customer's request
1. AA level customs broker,Faster through
2. 20 years of experience in the freight forwarding company
3. Delivery Detail: 10-20 days
1. Certificate: API, CE, ISO9001.2000.MTC etc
2. Inspection: BV,SGS,others is avaliable.
3. A complete testing system and testing equipments
1. Free sample can be provided
2. Small order is acceptable
3. OEM is acceptable
4. Any third party testing is acceptable