Ms Pipe Fittings Astm A234 Wpb Bw 12 Inch Steel Elbow
12 Inch Steel Elbow
Metal pipe elbows is a type of pipe fitting is defined as a part used in a piping system, Welding a fitting to the pipe means it is permanently leakproof.
How To Make Elbow From Pipe
Butt weld fittings use seamless or welded pipe as the starting material and are forged (through multiple process) to get he shape of elbows, tees and reducers etc.Just as the pipe is sold from schedule 10 to schedule 160,butt weld fittings are sold the same way.
We are one of the leading suppliers & exporters dealing in Elbow Fitting since 1990. When procuring raw materials to manufacture Elbow Pipe, our primary responsibility is to ensure that same quality and consistency exists in our supply base.
What Are Elbows
An elbow is installed between two lengths of pipe (or tubing) to allow a change of direction, usually a 90° or 45° angle; 22.5° elbows are also available. The ends may be machined for butt welding, threaded (usually female), or socketed. When the ends differ in size, it is known as a reducing (or reducer) elbow.
Material For Carbon Steel Elbow
Material and Grades:
Carbon Steel Elbow:
ASTM A234 Gr. WPB
ASTM A420 Gr. WPL6
ASTM A350 Gr. LF2
Elbow Pipe Types
Angle：45° 60° 90° and 180°
12 Inch Pipe Elbow Rates
Welcome to contact me
Carbon Steel Elbow Product Details
1. More than 10 years of sales experience
2. Product exported more than 150 countries
3. Arrange to produce according yo customer's request
1. AA level customs broker,Faster through
2. 20 years of experience in the freight forwarding company
3. Delivery Detail: 10-20 days
1. Certificate: API, CE, ISO9001.2000.MTC etc
2. Inspection: BV,SGS,others is avaliable.
3. A complete testing system and testing equipments
1. Free sample can be provided
2. Small order is acceptable
3. OEM is acceptable
4. Any third party testing is acceptable