Plumbing Material Metal Carbon Steel Reducer ASTM a234 WPB
Concentric Reducer: A concentric Reducer is also called welded concentric coupling. It allows from connecting a large pipe to a smaller pipe by means of welding. A concentric reducer allows welded connection between two pipes with the same center line.
- Fittings made from bar or plate may have 0.35 max carbon.
- Fittings made from forgings may have 0.35 max Carbon and 0.35 max Silicon with no min.
- For each reduction of 0.01% below the specified Carbon maximum, an increase of 0.06% Manganese above the specified maximum will be permitted, up to a maximum of 1.35%.
- The sum of Copper, Nickel, Niobium, and Molybdenum shall not exceed 1.00%.
- The sum of Niobium and Molybdenum shall not exceed 0.32%
Benefits of Pipe fittings
Welded connection offers more robust connection
Continuous metal structure adds to the strength of the piping system
Buttweld fittings with matching pipe schedules, offers seamless flow inside the pipe. A full penetration weld and properly fitted LR 90 Elbow, Reducer, Concentric reducer etc. offers gradual transition via welded pipe fitting.
Option of various turn radius using Short Radius (SR), Long Radius (LR) or 3R Elbows
Cost effective compared to their expensive threaded or socket weld counter parts.
Stainless Steel Welded Fittings are also available in SCH 10, allowing a more thinner wall option.
Stainless Steel Butt Weld Fittings are more common in SCH 10 and SCH 40 configuration.
1. More than 10 years of sales experience
2. Product exported more than 150 countries
3. Arrange to produce according yo customer's request
1. AA level customs broker,Faster through
2. 20 years of experience in the freight forwarding company
3. Delivery Detail: 10-20 days
1. Certificate: API, CE, ISO9001.2000.MTC etc
2. Inspection: BV,SGS,others is avaliable.
3. A complete testing system and testing equipments
1. Free sample can be provided
2. Small order is acceptable
3. OEM is acceptable
4. Any third party testing is acceptable