Thin Wall Precision SeamlessTube
Precision steel pipe is widely used in automobiles, motorcycles, electric cars, petrochemical, electric power, ships, aerospace, bearing, pneumatic components, such as low pressure boiler seamless steel tubes in the category, also can be applied to steel sleeve, bearings, hydraulic, mechanical processing and other fields.
Thin wall precision tubes are available in the following size range :
|Outside diameter||5-50 mm|
|Wall thickness||1-3.00 mm|
Tubes are delivered with the following tolerances :
|Outside diameter||+/-0.75% with a minimum of +/-0.02 mm (0.00079 in.)|
|Wall thickness||+/- 10%|
Mateial: 10、20、35、45 、40cr、42CrMo
Length: Random lengths of 5.2-7.3 m (17-24 ft);Cut lengths of 1.5-9.1 m (5-30 ft)
Precision steel tube formula: (outer diameter – wall thickness) * wall thickness * 0.02466 kg/m =(weight of per meter)
Annealed or hard condition depending on the size and application.
Highly polished or bright annealed surface. A pickled surface can be delivered on request.
Surface roughness ≤ 0.4 μm on both the outside and inside surfaces is guaranteed.
Tubes can be cut to length or delivered in straight lengths up to 9 meters maximum.
We can provide the following types of testing for thin wall precision tubes:
- Corrosion test
- Flaring test
- Flattening test
- Hardness test
- Mechanical and chemical tests
- Microstructure test
- Eddy Current and ultrasonic tests (on request)
20# Thick Wall Precision SeamlessTube
Pls contact me
CangZhou ZhongShun Steel Pipe Trade CO., LTD
1. More than 10 years of sales experience
2. Product exported more than 150 countries
3. Arrange to produce according yo customer's request
1. AA level customs broker,Faster through
2. 20 years of experience in the freight forwarding company
3. Delivery Detail: 10-20 days
1. Certificate: API, CE, ISO9001.2000.MTC etc
2. Inspection: BV,SGS,others is avaliable.
3. A complete testing system and testing equipments
1. Free sample can be provided
2. Small order is acceptable
3. OEM is acceptable
4. Any third party testing is acceptable