1.2 m Dia Spiral Welded Steel Tube For Hydropower Station
What Is Spiral Welded Pipe
Spiral Welded Pipe was made by steel coil, extrusion forming under the normal temperature,
take the technology of double wire and double-faced submerged-arc welded.
Spiral Welded Pipe is mainly used in public waterworks, petrochemical industry, chemical industry, electric power industry,
agricultural irrigation and urban construction etc.
For liquid transportation: water supply, drain water, petroleum transportation, etc.
For gas transmission: coal gas, steam, liquefied petroleum gas, gas etc.
For structure: piling, bridge, wharf, road, architectural structure, etc.
Spiral Welded Pipe Process
Spiral Welded Pipe (SSAW) is its forward direction and forming tube centerline hose reel molding angle (adjustable), side molding edge welding and weld them into a spiral, the advantage of the same specification to produce a variety of diameter sizes steel pipe, raw materials to adapt to a wider range, the weld can avoid the main stress force better, the disadvantage is the poor geometry of the weld length compared to the long straight seam pipe, prone to cracking, porosity, slag, welding partial welding defects such as welding stress was tensile stress state. General Oil and Gas Pipeline design specification spiral submerged arc can only be used for Class 3, Class 4 regional. Raw materials instead will this process improvement abroad steel plate forming and welding separate pre-weld and lean and, after welding cold flaring near UOE pipe welding quality, currently no such process of plant improvement direction.
Photos Of Spiral Welded Pipes
Spiral Welded Pipe
1. More than 10 years of sales experience
2. Product exported more than 150 countries
3. Arrange to produce according yo customer's request
1. AA level customs broker,Faster through
2. 20 years of experience in the freight forwarding company
3. Delivery Detail: 10-20 days
1. Certificate: API, CE, ISO9001.2000.MTC etc
2. Inspection: BV,SGS,others is avaliable.
3. A complete testing system and testing equipments
1. Free sample can be provided
2. Small order is acceptable
3. OEM is acceptable
4. Any third party testing is acceptable